Offering Consulting and Expert Witness Services for the North American Freight Rail industry.
More than 12 years Class 1 experience.
- Association of American Railroads (AAR) Interchange Rules
- Association of American Railroads (AAR) Standards & Recommended Practices (MSRP)
- Freight Car Components
- Draft Systems, Truck Systems, Wheels, Axles, Bearings, Safety Appliances
- Freight Car Design
- Mechanical Maintenance Practices
- Derailment Investigation
- Line-of-Road/Wayside Condition Monitoring
- Such as Hot Bearing Detectors (HBD), Wheel Impact Load Detectors (WILD), Machine Vision, Truck Hunting Detectors (THD), Dragging Equipment Detectors, Hot Wheel Detectors (HWD), and High/Wide Clearance Detectors
- Association of American Railroads (AAR) committee & task force processes
- American Welding Society (AWS) committee processes
- AWS D15 Committee on Railroad Welding
- AWS D15A Subcommittee on Cars and Locomotives
Contact Us to see how we can be of service!